Re-imagining the future of work-life
New ways to lead, to team, and to find fulfilment
The world of work has fundamentally changed during and post-pandemic. A significant global recalibration has taken place, and we have the opportunity to leverage this moment in time to find new measures of success in our work-life.
This presentation covers:
- Global trends in the world of work
- Understanding toxic culture & psychological safety
- The impact of diversity and inclusion
- Dealing with burnout and mental stress
- Optimal hybrid work strategies
- Frameworks and tools for re-imagined work-life
The presentation can be preceded or followed by a facilitated panel discussion.
Copies of ‘The Living Room Leader – Leadership Lessons for a Hybrid Future’ can be made available for participants.
Duration: 45 minutes (approx.); followed by Q&A; Panel discussion 30 – 45 mins (can be extended)
Fee: R55 000 Plus Travel costs
Contact details: Debbie Goodman Debbie@jhammerglobal.com / +1 424 3526407